GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Japanese VIP cars

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I always had a thing for slammed Japanese luxo-barges that signify luxury and prestige in the Japanese context for some odd reason. Common cars of choice usually tend to be Toyota Celsiors (Lexus LS400/430), Nissan Cima/President (Infiniti Q45), or a Toyota Crown.

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
I dig the slammed look (when done properly) but that camber just doesn't work for me in my mind. Probably because I buy performance parts and running that much camber that low does not really equate to a good combination in my mind... especially in the NE part of the country.

That being said... beautiful selection of cars you picked.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion

What I would do to get my hands on a old school Nissan President

Oh and for Vanessa lol

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I dig the slammed look (when done properly) but that camber just doesn't work for me in my mind. Probably because I buy performance parts and running that much camber that low does not really equate to a good combination in my mind... especially in the NE part of the country.

Agreed, that camber is ridiculous but that is what sets the bippu (VIP) scene from the rest lol

At least it's not the dreaded bozosuko shit, fuck.

I don't mind the slammed look either, but it depends on the type of vehicles. I hate seeing them on performance vehicles but on luxo-barges I'm all for them. Hell, I'd rock a slammed Phaeton given the chance.

Fuck, it's making me want to get rid of my Civic and get myself an older LS400 and start modding it similarly including debadging the Lexus badges and put the Toyota ones in place haha

That being said... beautiful selection of cars you picked.

:D Thanks dude!

colslaw87

Ready to race!
I to have an appreciation for Japanese VIP style cars. I would love to have one in my garage some day. My favorites are some of the Japanese VIP vans ie; Odysseys and Toyota's. Super camber is different topic which I don't care for.

One of the sickest VIP Odyssey's I've seen. Ignoring the rear wheels.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
I miss the JDM Odyssey vans in Aussieland :(

At least we have a JDM van in the states now, the Nissan Quest which is based off the Nissan Alphard :D

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
I to have an appreciation for Japanese VIP style cars. I would love to have one in my garage some day. My favorites are some of the Japanese VIP vans ie; Odysseys and Toyota's. Super camber is different topic which I don't care for.

One of the sickest VIP Odyssey's I've seen. Ignoring the rear wheels.

DUDE LOL GTI FOGS AND FRONT BUMPER CONVERSION? LOLOLOL :eyebulge::bonk:

AXO

Go Kart Champion
That has to be the Sexiest Honda Odyssey I have ever laid eyes on! If I would known how Sexy one can be, i would have definitely purchased one back when my shorties were pee wees!

I love the GTI front end, H-ll that one of the big reasons I purchased it! I think it is a huge compliment since JDM and Euro have been rivals for ever!

That Odyssey gets an A+!

D Griff

Go Kart Champion

What I would do to get my hands on a old school Nissan President

That thing looks amazing. I actually really like these style cars, I'll always be a sucker for the JDM scene.

I would love to own something like this one day but with smaller wheels and less negative camber:

This looks animated but makes me :lol:

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Agreed, that camber is ridiculous but that is what sets the bippu (VIP) scene from the rest lol

At least it's not the dreaded bozosuko shit, fuck.

I don't mind the slammed look either, but it depends on the type of vehicles. I hate seeing them on performance vehicles but on luxo-barges I'm all for them. Hell, I'd rock a slammed Phaeton given the chance.

Fuck, it's making me want to get rid of my Civic and get myself an older LS400 and start modding it similarly including debadging the Lexus badges and put the Toyota ones in place haha

:D Thanks dude!

Dude that Lexus would look sweet. I think one reason I really appreciate the Japanese slammed look is because they do it right. Not usually gaudy and even then it's done for a reason. One thing I see so much of is mods without a purpose and it just brings everything down from there. I think the only performance cars that should be on bags are those that came like that from the factory (ex. Lambo).

Never heard of bozosuko but looking at the pictures I see the doors are recessed in from the body kit. Once again I think that one would depend on the car.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Here's some more: