Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Baggy Spandex

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 23, 2009
Lately (past 4 days or so), every time I install or update something on Cydia that requires a respring, my phone stays stuck in the loading circle. I wind up having to do a hard reboot every time. When it starts back up, everything seems fine, but it's a major hassle to reboot everytime.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Frenchjay

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2010
Lately (past 4 days or so), every time I install or update something on Cydia that requires a respring, my phone stays stuck in the loading circle. I wind up having to do a hard reboot every time. When it starts back up, everything seems fine, but it's a major hassle to reboot everytime.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I've had the exact same thing as this. I don't have a clue what is causing is though.

hch3psa

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2010
Arizona
Do you guys have Springtomize installed? I'm also having the same issue and I noticed it after the last major update to Springtomize.

BFizzzle

macrumors 68020
May 31, 2010
Austin TX
did you happen to use absinthe?

I used the first release of it when they came out with it on my ipad 3. I was getting these issues after cydia install it would spin for ever until i hard reset it, so i restored and rejailbroke it with 2.02 0r 3 whatever it was. and it fixed it for me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.